Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

patti's TOP TEN COMMENTS FROM STRANGERS

In a take-off from my top ten list of things strangers ask me (see my post from Wednesday, November 10, 2010), here is a list of things people say (without prompting) when I am out and about with my Future Leader Dog puppy Gus.

10.  (Overheard)  I didn't know they let dogs in here.

9.  Hey puppy, puppy, puppy!

8.  He smells my dog (as FLD Gus is straining against his leash to sniff them).

7.  My daughter (or son, cousin, friend, grandpa...) has a black (or yellow or chocolate) lab.

6.  I couldn't do that--I couldn't give them up!

5.  What a cute puppy!

4.  I lost my dog recently.  OR:  We had to put our dog down last week.

3.  Awwwwwww....

2.  He reminds me of my dog, (insert name here).

And the number one comment, without fail, is:

1.  LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE PAWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment