Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Special Family Visit

In 24 hours,
our quiet house here in the north woods
will be rockin' and rollin' like a mosh-pit.

It won't be my three nieces causing the ruckus
(although they are sure to add spice to the party).

"See No Evil" Elaina, "Speak No Evil" Sofia, and "Hear No Evil" Natalie.  My three nieces!


Anne, my sister.


And it won't be my sister.










In a little over 24 hours,
I predict
that there will be TWO
tired out black Labs
panting
on our living room floor....

FLD Gus hangs on to his long lead, shivering in anticipation...

FLD GUS

and his buddy,
cc'd (career-changed) ROSIE!

Rosie, one beautiful Lab.



I CAN HARDLY WAIT!


My nieces, AKA "santa's elves."


No comments:

Post a Comment