Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Many Faces of FLD Mike


I find myself endlessly fascinated.  Watching him.  Watching FLD Mike, but no more today (knowing how little time I have with him) than when I first brought him home and 10 months seemed like it might last for 10 years.  

You may have noticed the banner picture I added earlier today.  Can you see me gazing as Mike gazes back at me?

I attempt to capture his personality digitally, recorded on a small square computer chip via the glass and mirrors of my DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera.

Have I succeeded?


In the evening, Mike seduces me as I relax on the couch.       "Hey there sweetie, how's about a snuggle?"   



I can't resist.  How's this?  Comfy?


"Oh yea...this is heaven!"


"Was it good for you?"





On the bus, FLD Mike snoozes into the aisle.


"What, they can't walk around me?"



No comments:

Post a Comment