Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finger Sweep

Poem day.   Here's a "FIB" inspired by my many walks with young puppies.  Check out Gregory K's blog, "GottaBook" for the detailed definition of a FIB:  a 20 syllable poem based on the mathematical "Fibonacci sequence."  You'll appreciate my verse if you've ever found yourself wishing you had named your puppy "Kirby" (as in the "vacuum").


Finger Sweep

butts,
gum
wrappers
leaf, stone, twig,
plastic thingy, rock.
Litter-picker-upper puppy

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love dogs, love Fibs (shocking, I know), and love a litter-picker-upper puppy both as a phrase and a reality! Thanks for Fibbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Gregory! I love FIBS too!

    ReplyDelete