Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Friday, September 28, 2012

SCOUT UPDATE

YAY!

Just received this email from Leader Dogs for the Blind:

Patti,

I hope you are enjoying our autumn weather. I would like to update you on Scout is doing here, she has passed her entry physical, her hips are both good and elbows normal. They spayed her on the 26th and she is recovering nicely from the surgery. Our volunteers have commented that she is a very nice girl, she really likes to please people. Soon she will be back to playing with the four other dogs that she was playing with before the surgery. She is still due to start her phase one training on October 8th. You should be proud of her.

Thank you for all you have done in preparing Scout for this next stage in her life.

Lynette Brink
Kennel Administrative Assistant

(Guess my post from yesterday worked!)


I took the following picture of Scout on September 3, 2012, hanging out near our garden. I thought I remembered taking a similar shot of her one year ago...

FLD Scout, maturely resting near the garden.


...but once I found it, I realized the pose was a just little different. 

FLD Scout, getting crazy near the garden in 2011.

You've come a long way, puppy!
 

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on both accounts! (Thanks for stopping by!)

      Delete