How time flies! Martha, over at Believe in Who You Are, has called for submissions for the 9th Assistance Dog Blog Carnival.
Martha's theme is MOMENTS. What a wonderful theme. As she suggests, participants can write a blog post about a single moment in time...
- The moment when your puppy or dog learned a task
- The moment you and your dog felt like a team for the first time
- Last moments working with or being with your dog
- Favorite moments, funny moments, embarrassing moments, ETC
Anyone who is involved with raising, training, using, or otherwise involved with an assistance dog can participate.
The deadline is October 31.
To enter the 9th ABDC visit Martha's blog post here, and comment with:
- Name of your blog: E.G. Believe in Who You Are
- The title of your post: E.G. My Favorite Moments
- The link to your post: E.G. http://learninbabysteps.blogspot.com/my-favorite-moments.html
I am excited, not only to read all the submissions, but...I already have an idea!