Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Friday, October 22, 2010

PUPPIES THREE / PICTURES

As a follow up to yesterday's post, I thought it might be fun to compare pictures of my three Future Leader Dog puppies.  Some of the shots were duplicated with each pup on purpose, others just by accident!  Enjoy...


PUPPIES THREE / PICK-UP DAY
In front of the kennels at Leader Dogs for the Blind. Notice how I have to hold both Gus and Rosie's heads toward the camera.  They wiggled and squiggled to do anything but get their picture taken.  Mike didn't mind at all.

FLD Gus, September 18, 2010.
FLD Mike, November 6, 2009.
FLD Rosie, August 30, 2008.


PUPPIES TWO (so far) / RETURN DAY
Mike and Rosie are proud, and appear ready!

FLD Mike, September 13, 2010.







 


My niece, Sofia, helped me with Rosie--now Rosie (career-changed) lives with her!

FLD Rosie, July 19, 2009.

PUPPIES THREE / IN THE VAN
 
FLD Gus.



FLD Mike.
FLD Rosie, a bit older than the boys.


PUPPIES THREE / WITH MY SHOES
Interesting how Gus and Rosie like my running shoes...

FLD Gus, stretched out even in repose.
FLD Mike, snuggling my "comfy" shoes.
FLD Rosie, ready to head out the back door!


PUPPIES THREE / PAW PRINTS ON MY HEART

FLD Gus paws.
FLD Mike paws.
FLD Rosie paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment