Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I was a Guest Blogger!

I recently wrote a "guest post" for a fellow blogger, Jenny, over at Paws for Thought. (If you click on the title of her blog it will take you right to the post I wrote for her!)

Jenny has been blogging since 2007 when she was paired up with her very first guide dog, OJ. Jenny had to wait two years before Irish Guide Dogs found her a match with "the lovely black Labrador Retriever." She started her blog to document her experience with him.

Thank you, Jenny, for sharing your life working with OJ with all of your readers, and for letting me share a little bit of my life raising Future Leader Dog puppies with you.

Here's a picture that should have gone along with my post on Jenny's blog!


A very well behaved FLD Scout was a big hit at the Lions' Club Zone meeting held in West Branch on October 25. All thanks to a long walk in the rain.

2 comments:

  1. It was brilliant to have you as a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jen! (And anytime you'd like a voice here.....let me know!)

    ReplyDelete