Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Monday, October 3, 2011

FLD Scout, a Rose Valley Winery Regular?

FLD Scout has been with us just over four weeks.

In this time we've had overnight houseguests three times, friends for dinner, and a busy trip downstate visiting family and friends.

Can I help it that when we enter the Rose Vally Winery we're greeted with, "Awwww...the puppy is here. Wow, she's grown in a week!"


BEFORE:  FLD Scout at the Rose Valley Winery tasting bar...

...while Andy and our friends (me too) enjoy a round of tastes.

AFTER:  FLD Scout snoozes, tired of waiting while we sip.


"Disclaimer: no puppies imbibed any wine during or after our visit to the winery."

 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a month practically since you picked her up. I've missed so much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we've missed YOU! So glad you're back online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo Whitman here. Scout looks so much like Kira did. I had to put her little (chewed up) bandana away. Couldn't bare to look at it anymore. Thankyou so much for sharing your new puppy with those of us that miss ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo! You are more than welcome. I'm having a hard time keeping up with my posts...too much time spent on my freelance gig lately. And Scout is SO easy. Glad that she brings memories to you. And way to go, Kira! She's still training strong!

    ReplyDelete