Feedback is always important...so let me know whatchya' think. Leave a comment!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Forest Gus Goes to the City

On a recent trip to the city, FLD Gus and I stayed at my sister Anne's.  She has a fenced-in backyard.

I let Gus out on his own...


video


Video of FLD Gus prancing with a long limb in Anne's backyard, a mess of teeth-marked brush strewn about.  When I brought Anne out later to show her the damage she said, "I wanted that bush pulled out of there anyway."  

Of course I hope that FLD Gus goes on to graduate as a Leader Dog and become someone's eyes, but it's nice to know he might have an alternate career in Landscaping.


4 comments:

  1. LMAO.
    Glad to know that Glacier is not the only expert in yard rearrangement. If he goes out in a backyard by himself, he always finds some trouble to get into...pulling out bushes, digging holes...he's a right mess.
    Looks like he had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess--I love your phrase, "expert in yard rearrangement!" What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, don't let Rob see this video!

    ReplyDelete